Friday, November 28, 2008

Surprise, We're Back...

When flipping channels on Wednesday, Robin discovered that our program "Autism X 6" was playing. The last we heard was that we would be on again in January side-by-side with a new Autism program that our production company has been working on.

So, I checked the listings for the next month on the Discovery Health channel and here are some additional times:

Nov 29, 1:00 pm
Dec 14, 10:00 pm
Dec 15, 2:00 am

The times are likely for the Eastern timezone, but we've been surprised before. Check local listings to be sure.

Dad

4 comments:

Penny said...

I saw it Wednesday night! I *finally* got to see the show!

What's coming in January?

Unknown said...

thanks for the additional showtimes! i don't have discovery health on my basic cable package i have- but my dad caught your show- so i told him next time he needs to record it!

Ernest L C said...

Curses! I missed it again today, well, I see the times in December so that's cool.

Ally in Wonderland said...

Thanks for letting us know! I made sure to have everyone I know tune into the first showing, but for those that missed it, I'll let them know! Thanks again!