Monday, December 14, 2009

Autism x 6 Dad Working to Win a Smart Car


A few months back I became a distributor for MonaVie.

My website

Company Awards received: Inc 500 #1 Inc 500 #14 Inc 500 #31
MonaVie takes top honors for Utah growth

I discovered that they had a contest running each month until the end of December. The Grand Prize? A Smart car with a pretty cool paint job.

After six weeks of working on this YouTube entry (click here to watch) my video is: E and the MonaVie Girls. The person who gets the most views each month has the chance to go for the car in January. When I get the most views then, the car is mine!

But I need everyone and their friends, on FaceBook, MySpace, blogs, groups, etc. to tell ALL their friends and their friends, etc. to pull this off. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks!!

Dad

8 comments:

Fighting for my Children said...

I watched it. Creative us of barbies btw.
furious

One mom of 3 great kids and one fabulous husband said...

WOW! I just found your blog. We have three precious children. Caleb is 9 Aspergers, Lucas is 7 PDD-NOS and Chloe Olivia is 4.......no formal DX yet do to lack of funds. Life is hard but we are very blessed. We would not have any other children in the world but we want the strength and wisdom to handle the gifts God has given us. Thank you for your blog......such a relief to know you can relate!!

katty said...

I Think the smart cars are a great alternative because besides being economic the new style drives me crazy. I like all the size, they are smaller, they are really nice. I usually looking for information about new thing and would like to share with you this site costa rica investment opportunities, this because you shared with me this wonderful information through this blog.

Aidan said...

Thanks for the wonderful post. It inspires people.

monavie

Skin Care Beauty said...

Thanks for sharing with us , it can really motivate many people around here
Agence Web

jennifer said...

emergency locksmith says ** Bill Gates is a very rich man today... and do you want to know why? The answer is one word: versions. !!!!!!!!

anita grace said...

organic vitamins
i’ll never forget this type of information and tells others about it! Thanks once again

Pop Neo said...

Obtaining a retail evening dresses on sale prom dresses on sale outlet that provides the fantasy bridal dress is a lot easier than ever thanks to these web sites that found on-line lists from the dresses made available available for sale.
We offer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, beach wedding dresses,my friends welcome to visit and see!
wedding dresses